Wednesday, April 1, 2009

chicka chicka

boom boom! will there be enough room ... I loved that book ... I also loved "math curse" and "harold and the purple crayon". I don't know why I am sharing this information or why it suddenly popped into my head ... but ther it is.

Oh, I added more friends and links to my blog on the side bar --> if you are bored, or even if you are not, you should check them out.

And another thing ... there will be a feature on channel 6 tomorrow, Thurs. 4/2, about my work and one of the projects we are working on ... my friend/coworker and the gallery director will be talking about the gallery and giving a demo ... one of the paint can birdhouse examples is the one that I painted at work today ... YAY! (it's the beach one ... I call it 'A Bird's Escape to Paradise' ... I just made that up ... not very creative ...)

Smiles and High Fives!

No comments: