Sunday, March 29, 2009

So, finally ...

I started my artist journal. And it's about damn time too! I was inspired once again when looking through some of my art books and instead of putting them down and promising myself I would start tomorrow (a promise for procrastinators) I plopped down on my floor and started to cut, paste, paint, draw, and write ... and voila, I haven't been able to stop since. Journaling has become somewhat of a priority this past week ... I even packed a little journaling pouch (an old makeup bag) with the essentials; watercolor wheel, acrylics, paint brushes, a myriad of pens and sharpies, scissors, and glue. I also found my old day planner cover and shoved some fun papers and pictures and stuff in there along with my journal. So my excuse for carrying around a duffle bag sized purse is that I am an artist and an artist has to journal.

No comments: