Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter (o:B <--those are bunny ears

Happy Easter everyone! I hope all of you were visited by the Easter Bunny and got some yummy candies and goodies!
My day so far has been excellent ... I woke up this morning to a good song on my ipod and got ready to go to church with Kyle and his family in Fallbrook. I met Poppy(grandpa) and Fern(Poppy's friend), two of the sweetest people! Poppy is so cute :) he sang in the choir and afterwards was all grins from ear to ear. It was also really good to see Taylor and Carlos (Kyles sister and bro-in-law) who are expecting little Isabella in late June ... YAY! After church Kyle and I went to lunch at Gordon Biersch and are now back at his house watching golf ... can't miss the masters ... lol!
Anyways, Hoppy Easter with love :)

No comments: