Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

I refuse to choose just one person ... so I have 4 :)


Caitlin, me, mom, and Megan at my graduation from Chapman.


Megan, Caitlin, dad, and me at our family photo shoot. This picture was taken between family shots because we all just happened to be sitting together. It's my favorite from the whole day.

MOM:
My mom is obviously the person I've been closest with the longest, considering I was, at one point, attached to her. If I had to choose only one person to answer this photo challenge it would be her. My mom is the person I go to when I am happy, sad, excited, scared, frustrated, etc. I tell her everything ... well, everything she needs to know ... ! I love her with all of my heart strings.

DAD:
My daddy is ... my daddy ... I love him to infinity and beyond. When I see my dad I see warmth, love, and joy. He is one of the funniest people I know and he is always able to make me smile ... but when I need a shoulder he is always there to let me cry. He has been my piggy-back ride, hairdresser, doctor, encourager, and so many more things ... I will always be my daddy's little girl.

MEGAN:
My big sis Megan, or, once upon a time, Sisi ... we've been through a lot. I've always looked up to her and she, unknowingly, has taught me a lot about life. Megan is somewhat shy most of the time. She is humble, down-to-earth, and one of the kindest hearts you will ever know. I know I annoyed her when growing up ... she told me ... and punched me a few times ... but she always let me stick around for some reason. I've learned a lot from watching her and more from talking with her. I love her.

CAITLIN:
My little sister Caitlin ... I used to despise this one ... I made sure she knew it too. But one day I grew up and I saw that I had been throwing rocks at an angel. I owe Caitlin more than I can imagine ... and more than she would ever count because she doesn't keep track. When I actually gave her the time of day I found a friend, a confidant, truth, laughter, hope, and love ... I found a sister. Caitlin is the closest person to me besides my mom. I love her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone who has the chance to know and love you is so blessed.