Saturday, February 19, 2011

DAY 1

So, I've decided to give this whole 100 day photo challenge a try out of pure boredom. It is something I found on Facebook but decided to do here instead < http://www.facebook.com/pages/60-day-photo-challenge/190569130955283 >. But ... let's call it the 100 photo challenge ... since I will most likely forget to post one every day.

Day 1: Picture of yourself with 15 random facts about yourself



Facts:
1. I'm not particularly fond of my first name
2. I love being barefoot
3. Favorite ice cream: Moose Tracks
4. I sing at the top of my lungs when no one is around to hear me ... at least I think no one is around
5. The left side of my body is slightly bigger than the right side of my body
6. I tend to be quite shy unless I know you well
7. I'm much too lazy to do my hair and makeup daily .. so I only do it when necessary
8. My favorite article of clothing is my black shawl/scarf
9. Talking about disgusting things while eating does not make me lose my appetite ... I'm usually the one to start the topic ...
10. Welch's Grape Jelly will always be my favorite jelly
11. I have a tattoo
12. I often wonder what it would be like to be Thumbelina sized for a day
13. A food I could NEVER give up: cheese
14. I think best when on the throne
15. I enjoy creative and clever people

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um...throne or thrown? COURTNEY I love you!!!