Sunday, July 26, 2009

one-piece swimsuits

So, I have signed up for a women's retreat with The Rock church for August 7-9. I am really excited about it because it is something I definitely think I need ... and my sister is going with me!
Anyways, the itinerary allows for plenty of free time to relax, get to know other ladies, etc. Well, there are also hot springs and swimming pools and because it is a church function we are requested to wear one-piece swimsuits. That's fine except that I don't own one and don't really have the money to spend on a bathing suit I don't plan on wearing again, at least not any time soon. But I know my momma has some so I opt to try one of hers ... lol
Momma has 5 that she shows me, in addition to a dive skin (no). Three of them are black so I try those ... the other two, not so much. Do you know what trying on one-piece suits did to me ... made me realize a)I have a freakin long torso and b)one-pieces make people look flat chested ... I don't need help there, thank you. So needless to say, I will be looking for a tankini or a long one-piece, or wearing a shirt over my bikini.
the end.

No comments: