Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guess what?!?

I started to write a song. Right now it is a chorus ... so I need some verses ... and possibly some inspiration. Oh, and I need to actually write it down ... at the moment it is a recording of me singing into my phone ... weird.

I have also decided that I am going to start compiling my writing into a nice little collection. I need to figure out a way to organize it or something though because the ultimate goal is to create a book ... who knows maybe It'll get published one day ... maybe?

And my journaling has taken a hit ... I have been an artist neglecting her journal ... no more I say ... but I need inspiration for that too ... meh

Oh, and did I mention I started a prayer journal ... you should too ... it is amazing what prayer can do for one's mind and soul ... Go Jesus, you ROCK!

Only Love.

No comments: